the tube system for a homogeneous feed mix all the way to the trough
The feed is pumped through acid-resistant PVC pipes from the mixing tank to the feed valve. The TwinSpin pipe system developed by Big Dutchman transports the feed all the way to the trough – without separation of the ingredients. TwinSpin can be used in branch lines just as well as in ring lines.
Scientific tests have proved that the feed arrives at the trough in an ideally mixed quality for the pig, thanks to the integrated double spiral. Using TwinSpin is recommended especially if:
- the conveying distance is very long;
- the recipes have a very low dry matter content;
- the feed has a high solids to liquid ratio, and if the ingredients have low water absorption properties;
- the dosing and flow speeds are low, e.g. in farrowing houses.
- feed ingredients remain mixed from the mixing tank all the way to the feed valve, ensuring a very stable dry matter content at every valve;
- no deposits caused by sedimentation, i.e. no clogging;
- improved metering quality and precision thanks to a consistently uniform feed mixture;
- deliberate turbulences inside the pipe significantly improve hygiene;
- very little pressure loss;
- available in dark grey and as transparent version and in two diameters: 50 and 63 mm;
- easy to retrofit.