The CombiTunnel ventilation system from Big Dutchman is a very successful ventilation system that has proven its worth over many years. It creates perfect climate conditions for poultry anywhere in the world so your production process is secure.
Combination of two different ventilation systems to create one intelligent climate solution:
- Tunnel mode | Tunnel mode is activated when outside temperatures are high. This creates a good cooling effect while consuming little energy.
- Side mode | Side mode is activated when outside temperatures are low. Since the fresh air is not supplied from one central point, temperatures are very similar everywhere in the barn.
- especially suitable for regions with cold winters and hot summers → ideal climate conditions throughout the entire year, healthy birds;
- constant climatic conditions throughout the entire year → excellent production results, full utilisation of the birds‘ genetic potential; good feed conversion;
- it is possible to compensate a wide temperature range from approx. -20°C to +40°C
→ low outside temperatures ventilation in side mode: even a small air rate can be precisely regulated to maintain a uniform temperature in the entire house;
→ high outside temperatures ventilation in tunnel mode: high air velocities calculated based on the birds‘ age, taking advantage of the wind chill effect;
- the ViperTouch climate computer allows for a smooth transition from side to tunnel mode and vice versa.